Search This Blog

New Posts

Nov 7, 2012

Twitter New Updates

Twitter is a place where you view tweets with the people you follow. Discover twitter home where you can find personal collection of tweets from people to companies, featuring latest news and information.

From fly.twitter.com they said that

"It’s now easier and faster to see the information that matters most to you. Immediately access your favorite features from the lefthand side. Photos, videos and conversations are embedded directly in Tweets so you can see the whole story at a glance. And now everything in Home will appear consistently across computers, iPhones, and Android mobile phones."


I use Twitter fully for my business it helps me a lot specially on my sales. We know that now a days social media marketing is so widely used in websites, companies and associations. So I in courage everyone to use fully Twitter on there Marketing strategies. I search on the net on what twitter software I will use to automatically add followers and post updates. And i found this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment